I don't know about you, but I had to scrape the Ice off my car window yesterday before driving to work... Actually!!! Puh, the start of a new season.... a very COLD one! I am literally always cold, so for me winter means spending a lot more time inside. Not that that's a bad thing; crafting, apple cider, fireplaces and relaxing times with friends.
How's the weather where you're at? If you feel like some inside crafting time (and who doesn't??) check this out.
You will need:
30 inches of cotton thread (I am using brown)
Fishing or beading line abt 40 inches, (this is for a bracelet that will wrap 3 times around my wrist (which is small))
1. Tie the button to the end of the fish line.
2. Tie the button to the center of the cotton string. Ok, I will admit the start is a bit tricky. Add a bead to the fishing line, take the fishing line around the cotton string, then back through the bead. Tighten the string.
3. As you can see on this picture the line is just coming out from a bead, and OVER the cotton string (let`s call this, the right cotton string nr 1)
4. Take the line around string nr 1, and trough another bead and UNDER string nr 2. Tighten the line.
5. Take the line around string nr 2 and back trough the same bead and tighten.
6. Keep repeating the steps 3. 4. and 5. until you have your desired length.
7. When you are done: make a knot (remember to include the fish line), then make another knot but make sure there is enough space in between the two so that you can get the button in to lock the bracelet.